08 August 2012

Victory!




After my first WWII event I decided to knit something '40s. Something I could wear with reenactment and would not look bad as 2012 day wear. There are a lot of vintage knitting patterns online and after some searching, I settled for this one. The Victory jumper from the V&A!
I is an easy pattern so far and knits up nicely! I've already finished the front and back piece. Right now I'm knitting the sleeves. This project on Ravelry.



 

Some links to vintage patterns online:

- Vintage knitting patterns from the V&A
The Vintage Pattern Files (a really great resource for all the online links to vintage knitting patterns)
- Knit Your Bit vintage patterns
- The Date-maker cardigan (I love that pattern!)
- Free Pattern Emporium

Bye,
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...