09 January 2013

My 2012 sewing from Gertie's book

My best sewing related purchase of 2012? That would be Gertie's New Book for Better Sewing. I follow her blog for a while now. The moment I knew she would publish a sewing book, I stalked my book store for it. And the book is lovely! I really like her patterns and I've used the pencil skirt pattern quite a bit these past months.
On the picture below, you see from left to right:
  • a cherry dress made with the pencil skirt pattern, a blue pencilskirt (or as my colleagues like to say: my KLM stewardess skirt).
  • a red pencilskirt and a plaid dress made from an old dress and the pencilskirt pattern
  • a dotted Sweetheart Sundress and a flounced pencilskirt.


Bye,

post signature 


2 comments:

Anthea said...

Leuk om al die verschillende versies van hetzelfde patroon te zien!

Welmoed said...

Het is dan ook erg leuk om zoveel te maken van 1 patroon ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...