03 April 2014

Amsterdam!

All this nice sunshine for the past days makes me want to sew a lot of summer skirts and dresses. After a look at the fabric stalls at the local market, I immediately spotted a rather unusual fabric. It's this Amsterdam map fabric.

isn't it lovely?
I didn't buy the fabric at the market, because I had to think about it (am I brave enough to wear it?) and what pattern I would use. So when I got home I did get an idea (of course always when I'm at home and not when I'm looking at the fabrics!). I bought the fabric eventually here, about 50% cheaper than the market.

I am going to use the Colette Parfait dress pattern! I bought it last year and never got around to making it...Check out these lovely Parfaits.



Bye,

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...