30 April 2015

Handmade Vacation


On the shore of Loch Lomond, wearing my Hetty and Skinny jeans


This week I returned from a two-week vacation to Scotland. And let me tell you, it was fantastic! I totally love Scotland, all the people were so nice and the nature is really stunning! We were lucky and only had one day of rain, which gave me a good excuse to hide inside shops :D Especially the Ness store, bought a nice coat there. I also loved browsing the bookshops, mostly at the sewing section. I did see a couple of nice books. But in the end I bought a couple of sewing magazines.



However, most the clothes I brought were handmade. I took at least three skinny jeans, a dress and a handmade skirt: all made by me.


Me on a very windy boat! Wearing my Hetty and Dress




And of course, when going on a vacation, the first thing I pack is my knitting project.

Bye,
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...